What’s good for you?
Traditionally used as:
– For facial skin care. It has rejuvenating, protective and regenerating properties, as the oil promotes the synthesis of new collagen bonds (due to the high content of vitamins E, A)
– Suitable for all skin types
– It has a soothing, restorative and moisturizing effect on the skin
– Restores skin balance disturbed by the frequent use of shampoos, soaps and various gels
– Promotes wrinkle smoothing
– As a skin care product for the eye area
– For bust and neckline skin care
– As a means of protection against UV, in the treatment of sunburn
– As a treatment for various skin diseases
– To strengthen brittle nails as an antifungal agent
– that promotes wound healing.
– For the treatment of skin diseases
– It’s good for a full body massage. It is recommended for massage for arthritis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, gout, treatment of fungal diseases.
– Very effective for hand massage. In the usual cream, which is used every day, add about five drops of argan oil and massage hands.
– As a means of care for dry scalp
– Against brittleness and cross section of hair, to give it shine and volume
The healing properties of argan oil can be used to restore and nourish your hair.